First, congratulations! You have found your forever love, and now you have decided to take your relationship to the ultimate step: You’re getting married!
I hope to share in your happiness by helping you create the most beautiful, memorable wedding ceremony imaginable. And as your trusted adviser, speech consultant, and performance coach, I will also make sure that the process of getting to the "I do" moment will be smooth and enjoyable!
My services are always customized to fit your needs and preferences: In-person, virtual, on-site. From basic to "soup to nuts". It can also include speeches and toasts: Groom, father of the bride, maid of honor, best man, etc. I can even attend your rehearsal and wedding : Calm the nerves, preparations, last minute rehearsals, whatever it takes... And to round things off, I can be your Officiant also!
Pricing starts at $500.00. I invite you to contact me directly to discuss how I can best help you.
PS: Love is love!
I work with all couples whether secular, religious, spiritual, non-denominational, interfaith, LGBT+
• An initial meeting or call to determine your needs
• Meetings in person or virtually with bride and groom
• Sessions to delve into the relationship, the journey, how you met, anecdotes, etc.
• Go over each component of the ceremony
• Work with you to put pen to paper
• Craft and customize the ceremony
• Source and suggest poems and readings
• Re-write, edit, and review of vows
• Public speaking and delivery.
• Enunciation, projection, breathing, posture, body language, presence
• Establish cues, tempo and flow
• Practice sessions
• Assist family and friends with the writing and delivery of tasteful, meaningful,
and humorous toasts
• Edits and rehearsals, as needed
• Officiant services
• My personal presence the day of, for overall support
• Last minute help with preparations and rehearsals of vows, readings/poems and