Wedding vows, speeches and toasts are about storytelling. Your story as individuals, a couple, a father, maid of honor, best man. Whether you lead with humor or love, an anecdote or a love note, the words you say on this day will resonate. And what will people remember most? Authenticity and presentation!
My overall approach as a Vow Coach and Officiant is to orchestrate the spoken word from beginning to end: The ceremony, the vows, readings, poems, speeches, and toasts. I am a Juilliard-trained actress and public speaker. I will help you craft the perfect words and coach you in delivering the most important performance of your life.
My services are always customized to fit your needs and preferences: In-person, virtual, on-site. I can attend rehearsals, and weddings (globally): Last minute run-throughs, preparations, calm the nerves, whatever it takes!
As an officiant, all ceremonies are created to reflect the unique personalities, and beliefs of the couple.
My rates are $100/hour for remote sessions, $200/hour for in-person, $75/ for editing, and $500 flat fee for officiating. Circumstances vary: I offer package pricing also.
• An initial meeting or call to determine your needs
• Meetings in person or virtually with bride and groom
• Sessions to delve into the relationship, the journey, how you met, anecdotes, etc.
• Go over each component of the ceremony
• Work with you to put pen to paper
• Craft and customize the ceremony
• Source and suggest poems and readings
• Re-write, edit, and review of vows
• Public speaking and delivery.
• Enunciation, projection, breathing, posture, body language, presence
• Establish cues, tempo and flow
• Practice sessions
• Assist family and friends with the writing and delivery of tasteful, meaningful,
and humorous toasts
• Edits and rehearsals, as needed
• Officiant services
• My personal presence the day of, for overall support
• Last minute help with preparations and rehearsals of vows, readings/poems and